- Double surface freezing at the stainless steel (304) sanitary type evaporator cylinder tubes.
- Standard refrigeration parts and components accessible at any refrigeration store.
- All parts and components in contact with water are in accordance with the FDA regulations for food management.
- Simple routine maintenance needed
- We use only worldwide renown brands and heavy duty selected parts and components throughout the Ice Machine.
- A “Hot Gas Harvesting Process” combine with a flexible, durable and reliable proven technology, results in a higher energy efficient unit.
- Thoroughly tested before it is delivered.
- Made for ecological refrigerant R-404A (included) or R507 if requested (included).
- A&V stainless steel (304) all weather proof evaporator section.
- Heavy duty galvanized condenser.
- No additional refrigeration work needed ( only to be connected to the water source and the power supply)
- Type of Ice : “Cracked Ice” to be used in all applications ( thickness can be adjusted as needed).
MODEL SPECIFICATIONS *
ICE PRODUCTION ON IDEAL CONDITIONS **
- 4,000 Pounds (1,818Kg)/24hrs
“CRACKED ICE” THICKNESS
- Adjustable from 1/8″ to 5/8″ (3.175mm to 15.875 mm)
ICE IS PRODUCED AT A TEMP OF:
- 5° Farenheit (-23° Celsius)
DIMENSIONS (ONE PICE):
- Unit: L79″ x W48″ x H60″ (2m x 1.2m x 1.5m)
- Pallet: L85″ W54″ x H60″ (2.1m x 1.4m x 1.5m)
- Net Weight: 890 lbs (405 Kg)
- Ship Weight: 1090 lbs (496Kg)
MACHINE VOLTAGE (V/Ph/Hz):
- 208-230/1 or 3/60 or 50
- 440-460/3/60 ***
- 380-400/3/50 ***
- 480/3/60 ***
- 600/3/60 ***
*** Need a Service of 190-200/1/50 or 60 for the Controls.
- 6 kWh
CIRCUIT BRAKER @220V/3PHASE
- 40 Amp
ECOLOGICAL REFRIGERANT (Included)
- R404-A or R507 (if requested)
APROX REFRIEGERANT CHARGE
- 30 Pounds (R404-A)
CHUTE OPENING SIZE
- L4″ x W28.5″ (10.16cm x 72.39cm)
One (1) opening needed
DAILY WATER USAGE
- 520 gal(1,976 Liters)/24hrs
WATER PIPING INLET SIZE
- 3/8″ Compression fitting
WATER DRAIN OUTLET SIZE
- 1/2″ MPT
WATER OVERFLOW OUTLET SIZE
- 3/8″ Stainless Steel Tube
- Hermetic Compressor
- Power: 10H.P.
- Oil used: Synthetic Polyester
- RL32H or Similar (Included)
“CRUSHED ICE” OPTION
- Not Available
- 50% deposit needed with purchase order and 50% balance when unit is ready and before delivery (wire transfer only to A&V Refrigeration account)
- Our prices are Ex-works at our warehouse in Hialeah, Florida.
- Lead time is Four (4) to Six (6) Weeks after the purchase order and the 50% deposit via wire transfered are received
- One (1) year limited A&V warranty in all parts, components and the compressor (Even if the unit is exported). No labor , no refrigerant , and no shipping costs included
* Special designs and customize requirements can be built (extra costs may apply)
** Ideal conditions to be: Water (60° Farenheit Degress) Ambient (90° Farenheit Degrees)
NOTE: All prices, dimensions and desings are subject to change without notice.