- Double surface freezing at the stainless steel (304) sanitary type evaporator cylinder tubes.
- Standard refrigeration parts and components accessible at any refrigeration store.
- All parts and components in contact with water are in accordance with the FDA regulations for food management.
- Simple routine maintenance needed
- We use only worldwide renown brands and heavy duty selected parts and components throughout the Ice Machine.
- A “Hot Gas Harvesting Process” combine with a flexible, durable and reliable proven technology, results in a higher energy efficient unit.
- Made for ecological refrigerant R-404A (included) or R507 if requested (included).
- A&V stainless steel (304) all weather proof evaporator section.
- Heavy duty galvanized condenser.
- Additional refrigeration work to be done by a qualified refrigeration technician, to hook up all the cooper pipes condenser with the evaporator , vacuum work, refrigerant fill up, start up and tunning.
- Type of Ice : “Cracked Ice” to be used in all applications ( thickness can be adjusted as needed).
MODEL SPECIFICATIONS *
ICE PRODUCTION ON IDEAL CONDITIONS **
- 6,000 Pounds (2,608Kg)/24hrs
“CRACKED ICE” THICKNESS
- Adjustable from 1/8″ to 5/8″ (3.175mm to 15.875 mm)
ICE IS PRODUCED AT A TEMP OF:
- 5° Farenheit (-23° Celsius)
- Unit: L60″ x W19″ x H57″ (1.5m x 0.48m x 1.43m)
- Pallet: L66″ x W24″ x H57″ (1.65m x 0.6m x 1.42m)
- Net Weight: 520 lbs (236 Kg)
- Shipping Weight: 720 lbs (327Kg)
- Unit: L72″ x W40″ x H69″ (1.8m x 1m x 1.73m)
- Pallet: L78″ x W46″ x H69″ (1.95m x 1.15m x 1.73m)
- Net Weight: 610 lbs (277Kg)
- Shipping Weight: 810 lbs (368Kg)
MACHINE VOLTAGE (V/Ph/Hz):
- 208-230V/1 or 3Ph/60 or 50 Hz (Adtl Charges)
- 440-460/3/60 ***
- 380-400/3/50 ***
- 480/3/60 ***
- 600/3/60 ***
*** Need a Service of 190-200/1/50 or 60 for the Controls.
TOTAL ELECTRIC CONSUMPTION
- 7 kWh
CIRCUIT BRAKER @220V/3PHASE
- Evaporator: 20 Amp
- Condenser: 40 Amp
ECOLOGICAL REFRIGERANT (Included)
- For R404-A or R507 (if requested)
APROX REFRIGERANT CHARGE
- 40 Pounds (R404-A)
CHUTE OPENING SIZE
- L6″ x W41″ ( 15.24cm x 104.14cm)
One (1) opening needed
DAILY WATER USAGE
- 780 gal (2,964L)/24hrs
WATER PIPING INLET SIZE
- 3/8″ Compression fitting
WATER DRAIN OUTLET SIZE
- 1/2″ MPT
WATER OVERFLOW OUTLET SIZE
- 3/8″ Stainless Steel Tube
- Semi-Hermetic Compressor
- Power: 35 H.P.
- Oil used: Synthetic Polyester
- RL32H or Similar (Included)
APROX AMOUNT OF OIL CHARGED
- 1 gal. (3.8L)
“CRUSHED ICE” OPTION
- Not Available
- 50% deposit needed with purchase order and 50% balance when unit is ready and before delivery (wire transfer only to A&V Refrigeration account)
- Our prices are Ex-works at our warehouse in Hialeah, Florida.
- Lead time is Cuatro (4) to Seis (6) Weeks, after we receive the purchase order and the 50% deposit via wire transfer
- One (1) year limited A&V warranty in all parts, components and the compressor (Even if the unit is exported). No labor , no refrigerant , and no shipping costs included
* Special designs and customize requirements can be built (extra costs may apply)
** Ideal conditions to be: Water (60° Farenheit Degress) Ambient (90° Farenheit Degrees)
NOTE: All prices, dimensions and desings are subject to change without notice.