- Double surface freezing at the stainless steel (304) sanitary type evaporator cylinder tubes.
- Standard refrigeration parts and components accessible at any refrigeration store.
- All parts and components in contact with water are in accordance with the FDA regulations for food management.
- Simple routine maintenance needed
- We use only worldwide renown brands and heavy duty selected parts and components throughout the Ice Machine.
- A “Hot Gas Harvesting Process” combine with a flexible, durable and reliable proven technology, results in a higher energy efficient unit.
- Thoroughly tested before it is delivered.
- Made for ecological refrigerant R-404A (included) or R507 if requested (included).
- A&V stainless steel (304) all weather proof evaporator section.
- Heavy duty galvanized condenser.
- No additional refrigeration work needed ( only to be connected to the water source and the power supply)
- Type of Ice : “Cracked Ice” to be used in all applications ( thickness can be adjusted as needed). A Crusher for “Crushed Ice” can be added to this machine
MODEL SPECIFICATIONS *
ICE PRODUCTION ON IDEAL CONDITIONS **
- 20,000 Pounds (9,090Kg)/24hrs
“CRACKED ICE” THICKNESS
- Adjustable from 1/8″ to 5/8″ (3.175mm to 15.875 mm)
ICE IS PRODUCED AT A TEMP OF:
- 5° Farenheit (-23° Celsius)
DIMENSIONS (ONE PICE):
- Unit: L182″ x W84″ x H76″ (4.55m x 2.1m x 1.9m)
- Shipping in a 20 Feet container
- Net Weight: 6,000 lbs (2,727Kg)
- Ship Weight: 6,200 lbs (2,818Kg)
MACHINE VOLTAGE (V/Ph/Hz):
- 208-230/3/60 or 50 ***
- 440-460/3/60 ***
- 380-400/3/50 ***
- 480/3/60 ***
- 600/3/60 ***
*** Need a Service of 190-200/1/50 or 60 for the Controls.
- 32 kWh
CIRCUIT BRAKER @220V/3PHASE
- 200 Amp
- R404-A or R507 (if requested)
CHUTE OPENING SIZE
- L12 1/2″ x W15 1/2″ (31.75 cm x 38.37cm)
One (1) opening needed
- Horizontal (S.S (304) Auger)
DAILY WATER USAGE
- 2,600 gal (9,880 Liters)/24hrs
- 3/4″ PVC
WATER DRAIN OUTLET SIZE
- 1″ PVC
WATER OVERFLOW OUTLET SIZE
- 3/4″ PVC
- Semi-Hermetic Compressor
- Power: 35 H.P.
- Oil used: Synthetic Polyester
- RL32H or Similar (Included)
APROX AMOUNT OF OIL CHARGED
- 2.75 gal. (10.45L)
“CRUSHED ICE” OPTION
- With Crusher CRU01 (Costs Apply)
- 50% deposit needed with purchase order and 50% balance when unit is ready and before delivery (wire transfer only to A&V Refrigeration account)
- Our prices are Ex-works at our warehouse in Hialeah, Florida.
- Lead time is Six (6) to Eight (8) Weeks after the purchase order and the 50% deposit via wire transfered are received
- One (1) year limited A&V warranty in all parts, components and the compressor (Even if the unit is exported). No labor , no refrigerant , and no shipping costs included
* Special designs and customize requirements can be built (extra costs may apply)
** Ideal conditions to be: Water (60° Farenheit Degress) Ambient (90° Farenheit Degrees)
NOTE: All prices, dimensions and desings are subject to change without notice.